We are a fast-growing public benefit corporation actively recruiting executives, scientists, engineers, programmers, and generalists who are passionate about Open Science and the public good. Join our team!
- Founder of True Materials Inc., a molecular assay platform technology acquired by Affymetrix
- Former VP of R&D at Affymetrix, led a 20 person interdisciplinary team to pilot production of liquid arrays
- Founder of Focus on Foundations, a 501(c)3 STEM Education Nonprofit
- California CTE Teaching Credential (vocational education)
- Stanford, B.S. Physics, M.S. Electrical Engineering
Kevin SchallertChief Operating Officer
- Co-Director, covid19sci.org National Scientist Volunteer Database
- Founder & COO of VineEye
Antanas SadunasLab Technician & Fixer
FloodLAMP Biotechnologies is located at MBC BioLabs in San Carlos, CA. Our state-of-the-art lab is configured for clinical assay development with dedicated pre-analytical and post-analytical spaces, including a locked room with 2 biosafety cabinets for sample handling.